Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chelsea & Robbie {married}

I have been looking forward to this wedding for a while!  I knew this was going to be a special wedding and an incredible wedding to photograph!  Chelsea and Robbie are so wonderful together.. they are fun, easy going, so relaxed and so in love!  They were a joy to photograph here for their engagement pictures and just from the talks of the wedding plans, I knew it was going to be a good one!  This dress is unreal.  Seriously one of my favorites for sure!  The shoes, the flowers, the girls (and I suppose the guys).. the gorgeous church and reception, a rustic farm?!  I'm so lucky!  And yes, I have this problem when it's a gorgeous wedding and gorgeous people.. I can't stop taking pictures.  And I can't narrow them down either.  So, apologies for the huge spread of pictures!  I don't think Robbie and Chelsea will mind. :)

enjoy the preview!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment