Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Christy {birthday!}


Sometimes, when I'm really lucky, my "job" mixes with  my personal life, and I really love it. I love it that I can use the skills God has given me to bless other people.. in this case, my dear friend Christy!  Her husband, Brad, called me and invited me to tag along on Christy's huge 30th surprise party weekend with a bunch of her friends.. and capture all the fun!  These girls are awesome!  The surprise was perfect, downtown Minneapolis got to experience a bunch of crazy twenty/thirty something ladies.. which was so fun!  Then, the next day, everyone got to relax and enjoy the gorgeous fall weather near Taylors Falls.  It was just perfect!
You are so special to a lot of people Christy!  Hope you enjoyed the weekend!  Here's a little preview of all the fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment