Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bill & Jes {married!}

Oh, I could say a lot about this wedding!  Bill and Jes are perfect examples of why I love weddings and will never get sick of shooting them..  They are both incredible people.. so real, so sweet and so in love with each other!  I already had the great privilege of photographing them here.   But this was an amazing, incredible, awesome wedding for the simple fact that this was about them.. about their love and about getting married!  Yes, the site was gorgeous, the day couldn't have been more perfect, all the details were set, but it was truly just about them.  That's the way it should be!  They were so relaxed, enjoyed every second and everyone celebrated along with them.  I usually shed a tear during the dances (it's true..) but this time the tears were coming when they saw each other for the first time!  The nerves, the excitement, it was just perfect.  and no one saw my tears. :)

Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your day!  Enjoy the preview! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment