Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Karen & Kyle {married}


Now, this was a fun wedding!  This was a back-to-back wedding weekend for me and this was wedding #2.  The other wedding will be posted soon but was a gorgeous outdoor, small, personal wedding with tons of crafty touches.   This wedding was at stylish, hip and.. downtown-y as they come!  Which I LOVE!  I have a great love for the city of Minneapolis and this gorgeous summer day and these two incredibly gorgeous people made for a perfect day of photography!

Let me start by saying that Karen and Kyle are wonderful people!  They are so incredibly sweet, were so grateful all day and really soaked in the entire day.  I felt so special and honored to be a part of their day.  Oh, side note.. this wedding was digitally captured by the amazing trio: myself, my assistant Johnna (she's amazzzing!) and my husband Luke on video.  We're a deadly trio.. watch out. :)

We doted all over Minneapolis that day.. ReVamp Salon (great place to get ready!), 2 condos for the wedding party, Stone Arch/Guthrie area (so fun!), Bethlehem Lutheran church (gorgeous) and Nicollet Island Pavilion (no need to say much here.. this place is unreal)

Without further adieu.. meet Mr. & Mrs. Wenzel!











































1 comment: