Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

AnnMarie & Michael (married!)

I LOVED this wedding!   This was one of those weddings that was unbelievably special for a lot of reasons.  Yes, the actual wedding party was amazing and all the details were oh-so perfect.. but it was the couple that made this day just magical!  This was another couple that is a photographer's dream.. I never had to pose these 2!   From the moment they met on that day, their eyes hardly left each other!  I had little work but to shoot, shoot, shoot.. and I did!   With the amazing help of my assistant Johnna, we were able to capture this day in full.

The ceremony was held at Calvary Baptist, photos at Central Park in Roseville (perfect day!) and the reception was at Semple Mansion.  Holy cow, I love Semple!  This is the 2nd time I've shot there and there is really so much variety and so many fun areas to take photos.  And look at this bride!  You can see why I was in photo heaven :)  Oh, and I rarely take photos of the food, but this Scandinavian food was so good...and presented so well! 

Great job on such a special wedding, you two!  Enjoy the sample!

 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment