Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amy & Craig {married}

One of the huge perks of this job is to be able to experience so many different types of weddings!  Sure, most weddings have the same "bones" to the day.. the fun shoes, the unique dresses, the vows, the kiss, the fun party.. but every single wedding is so different, I just love it!   This wedding was no exception.. it was such a fun wedding to be a part of!

The entire day was so relaxed.. Amy was an absolutely stunning bride!  But what made her even more beautiful was her take on the whole day.. she soaked everything in, enjoyed all the little moments and made sure everyone else had a good time!   Speaking of everyone else.. this wedding party was so fun.  and so nuts.  This is what I mean by variety.. I LOVE when the wedding party has such a good time and brings me along with the fun.  I mean, for a 7 month pregnant photographer (ugh..) I had so much fun with them!  

This wedding took my awesome assistant Johnna and I to good ol' Waconia, Minnesota.. and we got to experience this town.  The gorgeous docks on the lake, the numerous bars in the between and so many people that knew how to have a good time!

Enjoy the preview, you too!  Thanks again for such a great wedding!



 
 
 


 






 



 






  













 





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment