Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Megan & Josh {married}

I told you they were good looking!  I had the privilege of photographing Megan and Josh for their engagement photos and it made me even more pumped for their wedding!  They both had such a laid-back attitude the whole day and were up for anything for photos!  even the chair...ah, the wonderful chair!  It was a boiling hot day but they didn't complain a bit!  And oh, this wedding party... I seriously love wedding parties like this, they are just nuts and make it way easier on me!   The love was so evident, not only between these two young loves, but among the whole wedding party and family.   I was lucky to be a part of it!

Congrats you guys!  Hope Maui was amazing!  Enjoy this preview...














































No comments:

Post a Comment