Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Isabelle & Pierre-Marc {married}

Luke and I had the wonderful privilege of taking the great journey to Quebec for this wedding!  Isabelle and Pierre-Marc are dear friends of ours through Pierre-Marc playing for the Minnesota Wild hockey team. This was an amazing get-away for Luke and I we had such an enjoyable time at the wedding!

Isabelle did an incredible job with this wedding.. it was simple, yet completely elegant.  She didn't miss a detail in all the beautiful flowers, candles, the reception hall.. the environment was SO full of wonderful fun, really intimate family moments and a huge amount of love between Pierre-Marc and Isa.

I could go on and on.. and I did with these pictures!  There are even more on my facebook page, and I would hardly call this a sample.. there's so many here!  I couldn't pick!   Now onto editing the hundreds of photos from this great event.. :) Enjoy!



























































1 comment: