Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Katie & Brian {married}

I had the great honor of photographing an old kinda-friend in Des Moines last weekend!  I knew Katie in high school.. she graduated a year before me and her sister Megan (maid of honor) was in my class.  It's always so fun to go back to Des Moines.. I made a weekend of it and had a great time seeing old friends and photographing this awesome wedding!   Katie and Brian are those people that other photographers dream of working with (I mean it!)  They were both so laid back, let me take the reins and they really just enjoying the day.  It was a perfectly sunny day and the wedding/reception was all held in downtown Des Moines.. a great historical place, with tons of little picturesque nooks and beautiful views.  We had such a blast late into the night and for reason.. she kept apologizing for her wedding party?! :)    

Congratulations Katie & Brian.. enjoy the preview!





























No comments:

Post a Comment