Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jade & Nate {married}

I have the greatest job in the whole world, I really do!!  I have been so lucky this summer to shoot so many weddings for friends of mine!  Jade was a "hall-mate" of mine back in the college days at Northwestern.  This wedding was quite the event, let me tell you.  After so much preparing, so much planning.. the day went by flawless! Jade kept telling me that she wanted tons of candid shots to really capture the love between her and Nate.  Holy cow Jade, that was super easy!  Not only was this wedding a fairy tale dream for Jade that she has been planning probably since she could wear a dress.. but the love between her and Nate was so obvious!  They were both so giddy, they're so madly in love!

I was so lucky to be a spectator during this great event.  The music was incredible, the pastor was perfect (Jade's dad!)... there were tears, tons of laughter, great speeches, and all the PINK details were absolutely.. perfect!  You did it Jade!  Congrats to the newly married couple!



















































2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are amazing-- You did an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete