Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

new look!

Here's a little preview of the new and improved Kristen Anne Photography!  After 5 years in the business, with barely enough time to catch my breath.. it feels good to get a new look for my business.  I'm really lucky to have a graphic designer husband to boost my biz.  I would love to say he's super fun and easy to work with, but we're better spouses than business partners.  When you put two creative people together to decide on logos, colors, layouts.. ideas can clash.   sorry babe for being a painful client!  After many rough drafts, this is what we came up with, and I'm super happy.


new business cards.  love the super thick letterpress!  Props to Ben at Studio on Fire.  He's great.



letterpress notecards.  new CD printing and packaging.


sticking with the deep red, white and gray colors.  


what do you think?  I was going for sleek, simple & modern but cute & fun. (you have so add a little cute for the weddings, right?) :)

I'm so blessed to be entering another year in wedding photography!  I have LOVED every one of my clients and looking forward to meeting many more.  Thanks to everyone for all the support!  Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment