Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

JoEllen & Scott {married}

I had never met JoEllen before this day, and boy, was I in for a treat!  To be greeted at the door of her hotel room at the St. Paul Hotel with a scream was a perfect way to start this day!   I guess I would call this a mini-wedding.. just 4 hours of time to capture the moments of their big day!  It was absolutely perfect.  I couldn't believe when JoEllen told me she planned the whole thing in 3 weeks, all the details were quite amazing!  But what was so refreshing about this wedding, was it wasn't just another.. wedding.  The love between these two was pretty much electric.  oooh, electric!  I don't know if I've used that word before!


Not only was this a blending of man + wife, but a blending of two families.. the kids were so fun too! JoEllen was a bit.. anxious before the wedding started.  She didn't even want to get into her dress she was so freaked out.  But after the ceremony, she was just beaming.  I said, "wow, now you feel better!"  To which she said, "oh yes, I just needed to see him.  Do you see how he looks at me?"  Adorable!

Congrats you two!





look at those shoes! you know I love a good sparkly shoe :)









No comments:

Post a Comment