Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Marisa + Jonathan {Twin Cities Wedding Photography}

Wedding season is back in full swing and there was honestly no better way to start the season than this incredible wedding!  It easily takes the prize for one of my all time favorite weddings.  Not just for the delicate flowers (which were stunning!), or the gorgeous, detailed lace dress (made by the bride's mother!), or the perfectly overcast summer day.  What made this wedding day so perfect were the two most important people there.. Marisa and Jonathan!  I had the privilege of teaching both of these wonderful people Spanish a few years back! And I have had the best time getting to know these two once again as we prepared for their wedding.  Marisa and Jonathan are individually, two of the nicest, most selfless, most care free and absolutely FUN people I have met!  And what's even better.. they're so in love and that love was radiant on this perfect, rainy day in May.  After the ceremony, two beaming people walked up to me, and I asked Marisa how it felt to finally be married.  She said that they have been best friends for so long, that is seems natural more than anything.  "I look over at my best friend and realize that I now get to have him for a husband!"  She couldn't have said it better!  
The day was a huge celebration, with beaming faces everywhere you looked.  The families are incredible, the friends are irreplaceable.  Everyone came together to make such a perfect day for Marisa and Jonathan.  This venue is beautiful and a photographer's dream! The food was incredible (seriously!), the speeches were so meaningful.  There were little touches everywhere that reflected Marisa and Jonathan's natural and earthy style.  The love of God was hugely reflected during the ceremony and throughout the entire day.  There's no doubt God will bless this marriage and these two wonderful people.  What a perfect day to start this amazing journey!

Congratulations Jonathan and Marisa!  Thank you again for letting me be a part of your day!





Ceremony & Reception Location: Panola Valley Gardens, Lindstrom, MN.
Bride's Dress: Made by the bride's mother!
Groom's Attire: H&M
Flowers: Camrose Hill, Stillwater, MN.
Invitations/Paper Goods: Meagan Hubin

9 comments:

  1. The only referral that I have for you is best venues in Chicago. It is great place for people to spend quality time and enjoy every moment. I assure this place is worth spending money as every time I vested there I really got great experience.

    ReplyDelete