Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Liz + Andrew {engaged}

Combine the beautiful backdrop of the Minneapolis city life with a gorgeous sunset in Stillwater with these two wonderful people..?!  A perfect engagement session!  For Liz and Andrew we ventured out on two separate days to capture these locations.  I seriously can't get enough of these summer sessions, I'm enjoying every bit of it, knowing that it doesn't last long!   Liz's summer dresses were perfect, they both couldn't stop smiling and did I mention how much I love the sunset?

I can't wait for their wedding next summer and I think (hope!) that after spending a few hours of me gushing at them non stop, they won't mind me being a part of it  :)

Oh, and one of my favorite compliments.  At the end, Andrew says, "that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!"  That's a very good thing!  

Enjoy the preview!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment