Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jennie + Mike {Minneapolis Engagement}

Once again, I have some amazing past clients/friends that referred me to these two wonderful people!  I could not be more thankful and more thrilled to photograph their love, their laughter.. they were a complete joy to work with!   I LOVE their style.. they are so laid back, they just enjoy each other in a way I rarely see..  And their wedding will be amazing!  I can't wait for the party.. I mean wedding next fall! :)

Also, these were shot at the Minneapolis Photo Center, such a great place, I would definitely recommend it!  We did brave the -3 degree temps for a few minutes, but had to be inside!  Oh, and they loved their gift of the silver letters!  I'm sure they'll be put to great use :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment