Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Courtni + Adam // Stillwater Engagement Session

I have the great privilege of calling these two family!! (well, kinda of...)  It's a bit of a stretch, because it's my sister in laws sister, but still!  I will gladly claim Courtni and Adam as family because they are so wonderful!  They are SO much fun, so silly, so giddy and pretty in love with each other! :)  We tackled this adventure on a gross, misty Saturday but they turned out beautiful!   As long as there's tons of that white stuff in the background, it makes this wintery/Christmas shoot just perfect!

I seriously cannot wait for their wedding next summer!   Enjoy the photos.. they are so.. them!  At one point when they were chatting and giggling, I asked what they were talking about (thinking it was about how in love they are and can't wait to get married).. but they were disagreeing on what topping to get on their pizza that night!  Haha! I love them!

You're gorgeous Courtni!  and you're not too bad either Adam... :)  thanks for going on this adventure with me!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment