Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Haire {Family}

I LOVE huge family photo shoots because now that I have a big extended family that lives all over the place, I know how rare and how wonderful it is to have everyone together!  And I also love this family!  I have had the privilege of photographing a few of these great people before (little baby Ezra is probably one of my favorite babies ever..) so this was a huge honor!

The backdrop was perfect, the weather couldn't have been better and everyone in this family was so great!  Enjoy the preview!

The big group..


The Cooks.. little Ezra!



The Lecys... aren't they fun?!




The Haires.. :)


handsome boys, huh?


More of the Haire family.. Such a beautiful bunch!


The grandkids with grandma Keta!  Aren't they so lucky to have her for a grandma?!

  

They are just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment