Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Caitlin + Brian {married}

Every once in a while I photograph a wedding that I honestly don't want to end.. as I'm editing the pictures I would love to snap my fingers and be back with these people!  The wedding party was awesome, there were so many creative elements to the wedding, the bride and groom are, in one word, perfect!  Perfect for each other, perfect for me to work with!   They are two of the nicest, most respectful people I have met... see, I told you!  Makes for an extremely fun day!

Ceremony at the Basilica (ahh!), pictures at a super cool alleyway, hang out/pictures at Brit's Pub in Minneapolis (so fun!) and finish the night with a beautiful reception at the Depot.  What a great wedding!

Enjoy the preview, you two!  Thanks for letting us be a part of your incredible day!



No comments:

Post a Comment