Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Paul & Emelie {married}

These two were such a pleasure to work with!  Paul and Emelie's whole family was so welcoming and made the day completely enjoyable.  I love big families.. and between these two, there were a lot of people!   Emelie has a wonderful Lebanese family that were so fun and hilarious!  I think that's the most family pictures I've taken in a while :)  We lucked out with a gorgeous day in Edina, the whole wedding party was so relaxed and we got some gorgeous shots around town!

Emelie's Lebanese background made for quite a party at the Edina Country Club.. I got to experience some great music and dancing by this crew!  Thank you guys for letting Ashley and I be a part of your wedding day!  It's such a treat to experience not only the love between two people but between their whole family as well!

Enjoy the preview!







No comments:

Post a Comment