Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Lussenden Family

This family photo shoot is not your typical shoot... or your typical family.  I had the incredible privilege to be a part of this family for one hour last Saturday.  Perfect fall weather was only the beginning.. I was so excited to be able to photograph this family.. for a friend/past client of mine, Katie! 

So here I am, sitting at my computer, on this windy Friday.. crying my eyes out!  I was so taken back by the energetic love between the members of this family, the photo shoot itself was such a treat.  Then I come back to edit the photos, and I'm reminded again how amazingly tight a family can be!

Let me walk you through this family...

We have the rock and foundation of the family.. the parents!


Then, the crazy siblings (spouses count as siblings.. which was never ever a question around this family!)


And their adorable individual families with their kids..

 






the boys with their uncle!


the grandkids!


 had to include an outtake.. this was fun :)



Now, the reason for this wonderful reunion weekend:  Mr. Carsen!  This family got together to support 4 of the family members running in the Twin Cities 10k that next day.  And as you can see.. they have a reason to keep those feet going when they run.  Sweet Carsen has cerebral palsy.  As Katie stated to me, "he has to work really hard everyday, so we wanted to as well!"  Perfect, absolutely perfect reason to run.
 






Thank you to this sweet family for letting me be a part of this and giving me the chance to see such a loving, caring family!

3 comments:

  1. Love them! Can't wait to see them all!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen! We love you! Thank you so much for taking the time away from your family and your busy schedule to be with the loud, crazies! We had a blast and these photos will be on our walls and our hearts forever! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and heartwarming post Kristen! You captured them beautifully. I love everything about the photos, and the post.

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete